Looking for a green cleaner, that actually, really works?
Ta-Da! Let me introduce you to Basic H2. The versatile, Organic, Bio-Degradable, All-Purpose, Concentrated Cleaner!
What is it?
Basic H2 is superconcentrated! It comes in a 16-ounce container which makes 48 gallons of powerful, all-purpose cleaner that removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface.
Basic H2 is gentle on the planet, with naturally derived and sustainably sourced cleaning agents from corn and coconut. It contains biodegradable surfactants, has no phosphates or dyes, and is safe for septic and gray water systems. Packaging is recyclable.
Basic H2 is also:
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- No chlorine
- pH balanced
- Mild on your hands
What it’s not
Many all-purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled, and synthetic solvents that may cause hormone disruptions, nasal, skin, and eye irritation, or liver or kidney damage, Basich H2 is safe.
What can you do with it?
Basic H2 comes highly concentrated, so the first thing to do is dilute it. 2 drops of Basic H2 to 16 oz of your own water will make 16 oz of window cleaning solution for about .02 cents. A 1/4 of a teaspoon of Basic h2 to 10 oz of your own water will make 16 oz of all-purpose cleaner, for about .10 cents. The directions are also on the bottle, and on the sample.
Pro Tip: This super diluted non-toxic, bio-degradable solution means it’s safe for your kids to help you clean!
- 16 ounces makes 48 gallons of superpowerful, all-purpose cleaner
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue
- Removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface indoors or outdoors:
- Windows and mirrors
- Sealed countertops, tiles, and ﬂoors
- Stoves and ovens
- Other appliances
- Sealed woodwork
- Pots and pans
- Driveways and engine grease
- Barbecue grills
(Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield-washer reservoirs.
- General cleaning: ¼ teaspoon + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Floors: 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of water
- Windows mirrors: 1-2 drops + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Ovens, microwaves: 1½ teaspoons + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Driveways, grills, pots & pans: 2 ounces + 1 gallon of water
Dishes, to walls, doors, floors, windows, laundry, and more – all the cleaning power you need, in one little kit.
Get Clean Product Information Sheet
Get Clean Surface CleaningGet Clean Surface Cleaning guide